1. Dad- This heartwarming film always leaves me in tears. I was so close to my own father. In fact I used the music from this film as my father's funeral.
2. DC Cab- I have never seen this. But it has an appearance by Bill Maher. That has to count for something.
3. Death Hunt- A Charles Bronson favorite. I love dogs. I love guns. What is there not to like about this movie? Also has Apollo Creed in it.
4. Death Ship- Saw this as a kid and it terrified me. I do not think it has been released on DVD. But that still doesn't stop me from wanting it.
5. Dreamscape- This was an HBO staple in the eighties. I haven't seen it since. Love this film! I graduated from AADA...The villain did too!
6. Dragonslayer- Same thing for this film. As a kid I was bored by it. I think I would appreciate it more as an adult.
7. Dot and the Kangaroo- Have not seen it since I was a kid as well. This is a MUST own for me!
8. Deuce Bigelow- My friend Russell and Gina introduced me to this film. They kept watching me to see how I would react in the theater. I love it. Even the sequel is good.
9. Down and Out in Beverly Hills- Terrific film. Great cast!
10. Dracula 1979- This was an HBO staple as well. I miss it.